Give a gift that makes a lasting difference. Esperança is thankful for the bequests received over the years from our supporters. If you appreciate the work Esperança is doing, please consider naming Esperança in your will or trust. Esperança will make sure your legacy brings hope and provides health to the world’s poor for many years to come. Please contact your financial advisor or attorney to initiate this process. For more information about a planned gift, please contact Esperança’s CEO, Tom Egan at (602) 252-7772 ext. 103 or by email.
Join With Other Supporters to Increase Your Impact
If you feel strongly about our mission to serve the less fortunate and would like to join together with other supporters to ensure Esperança’s work continues, we hope you will consider becoming a member of Luke’s Legacy Society.
How do we define this group?
This group is composed of supporters who include Esperança in their wills or other estate plans. As a member of Luke’s Legacy Society, you’ll commit to strengthening Esperança’s future by providing a gift that will last forever.
Why should I join this group?
Many of our supporters understand just how important they are to ensuring the continued vitality and development of Esperança from one generation to the next. They trust us to be good stewards and to use their gifts in a way that helps us most effectively carry out our mission.
What gifts qualify me for membership in Luke’s Legacy Society?
- A bequest, which is a gift included in your will or living trust.
- A gift or retirement assets, such as 401(k) plans or IRAs.
- A life income gift can be an important way to give you and/or a loved one income for life, provide unique tax benefits and benefit Esperança.
- Gifts of life insurance policies you may no longer need may help fund Esperança programs.
3 Steps to Donate Through Your Will
Step 1 Choose the type of bequest you’d like to make.
- Unrestricted bequest. This is a donation for our general program purposes, to be direted where it is most needed to bring hope, provide health and transform communities.
- Honorary or memorial bequest. This is a gift given in tribute or memory of someone.
Step 2 Meet with your estate planning attorney.
- Whether you need to create a will or simply update an older document, you’ll want to seek the help of an estate planning attorney. Please contact Esperança’s CEO, Tom Egan (602) 252-7772 ext. 103 or by email, for specific bequest language to share with your attorney.
Step 3 Contact us.
- We cherish the chance to welcome donors to Luke’s Legacy Society(although we will honor your preferences regarding anonymity). Please contact Esperança’s CEO, Tom Egan at (602) 252-7772 ext. 103 or by email.